The congress will be held completely virtually on a dedicated platform.
It will start on Sunday, April 11th and close on Wednesday, April 14th, 2021 (all times in CEST), maintaining all the elements of the well-known outstanding scientific programme.
The official language of the Meeting is English.
Few tips to get the most out of the ESH-ISH 2021 ON-AIR Experience
- Prepare your virtual attendance in advance and treat the virtual meeting as an in-person conference with respect to your calendar and task load.
- Block your calendar, mark the sessions you want to view live, prioritize the time to be truly present in the experience and engage with the sessions and presenters.
- Find a comfortable spot with stable internet connection, test your speakers, microphone and camera.
- Minimize distractions: when you are watching alone, it’s easy to “multi-task” and get distracted. Instead, try to reduce notifications, grab a notepad, and get ready to start learning!
- Block off time in your day to attend especially if sessions are live vs pre-recorded. Attending live has huge benefits like interacting with other attendees and having your questions answered directly by the speaker.
- Don’t be shy. ESH-ISH ON-AIR gives you the chance to network with the speakers, sponsors, organizers, and fellow attendees. There’s a ton of opportunity for networking – right from the comfort of your home! Make sure to take advantage of conference hashtags, live chats and any other way to connect with attendees.
The ESH-ISH ON-AIR Joint Meeting will take place online as a virtual event from 11-14 April 2021.
Registered delegates can access the ESH-ISH Platform by using their email and password from registration as login details here: onair.hypertension2021.org
Please note that the platform will be accessible starting from April 10th 2021. We do recommend all Speakers, Delegates, Sponsors to make the login on Saturday, in order to be ready for the next day.
Sessions in the scientific programme will take place live and interactive at the provided time; all mentioned timings refer to the Central European Summer Time Zone.
Recordings of all sessions will be available afterwards; access will be limited to registered delegates until July 15th 2021.
Delegates must ensure that they meet the technical requirements necessary for participation in the ESH-ISH ON-AIR Meeting. In order to connect to the platform, the following needs will be required:
– A stable internet connection with a minimum of 5 MBITs (data speed) to follow the online programme
– A browser in an up-to-date version e.g. Chrome©, Firefox© or Safari©.
We recommend the participation via PC/Mac Computers and a resolution of Full HD 1920×1080 pixels or higher. Cookie and Pop-Up blocking measures may lead to problems, make sure that you disabled any of these. On smartphone/tablet devices only basic viewing features are being supported.
It is recommended to use the Safari© browser for Apple© devices.
For all faculty members (Speakers, presenting authors and Chairpersons) it is mandatory to connect through desktop computers or notebooks with plugged in power supply.
The organisers are not responsible if users are unable to successfully access the ESH-ISH ON-AIR Meeting if they do not fulfil the technical requirements.
– Admission to live-streamed and recorded Scientific Programme
– Admission to the virtual Industry Exhibition
– Admission to interactive chat/discussion hubs
Certificates will be available for download from the account section of the platform, starting from April 14, 2021 onwards.
For the duration of the Joint Meeting and until July 15th, 2021, delegates have access to the virtual Industry Exhibition.
Publication of Abstracts:
Accepted abstracts are published in the supplement of the Journal of Hypertension, available in the virtual congress bag and on the eshonline.org website.
All posters are available in a dedicated section of the platform, accessible as on-demand content.
All efforts will be made to adhere to the programme as provided. However, the organisers reserve the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Meeting, for any case beyond their reasonable control.
ESH, ISH, BIHS and conference organisers are not liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such changes.
Unexpected cancellation of the event or impossibility to hold it:
In the unlikely case that the ESH-ISH 2021 Meeting cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organisers’ control or force majeure (such as fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, acts of any government, etc) the Congress Organisers cannot be held liable for any damage, cost, or loss incurred, such as registration fee, transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage.